OVERNIGHT AND MULTIPLE DAY TRIPS NOW AVAILABLE!!
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR TRIP! 1-855-666-EDGE (3343)
NEW QUARTER DAY TOURS (2 HOURS)
FALL SPECIAL! SAVE $50 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE = ($348!)
- $398.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min.2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 25.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
HALF DAY TOURS (4 HOURS)
FALL SPECIAL! SAVE $100 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE = ($498!)
- $598.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min.2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 40.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the half day trip West Coast Edge provides water, as well as fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
FULL DAY TOURS (6 HOURS)
FALL SPECIAL! SAVE $200 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE = ($698!)
- $898.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min. 2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 75.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the full day trip West Coast Edge provides water and lunch (craft your own deli made sandwich), fruit, fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
HENDERSON LAKE REMOTE WILDERNESS ACCOMMODATIONS
ALL INCLUSIVE OVERNIGHT TOURS (28 HOURS)
Pricing for up to 4 guests includes 1 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 2 Guests = $780 per person
- 3 Guests = $558 per person
- 4 Guests = $446 per person
* Add second Polaris RZR = $598
Pricing for 5 - 8 guests includes 2 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 5 Guests = $509 per person
- 6 Guests = $443 per person
- 7 Guests = $396 per person
- 8 Guests = $360 per person
On the Overnight trip West Coast Edge provides accommodations, lunch, dinner and breakfast. (menu options provided upon booking) Please inquire for multiple nights discount!
REMOTE ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY
STARTING AT $499 per night, sleeps up to 10 guests.
Remote accommodations only is based on double occupancy per room and includes all amenities ie: (kitchen, cookware, dinnerware, bbq, kayaks, canoe, washer, dryer, generator power etc..) Must provide own transportation to and from location and own food.
(* All pricing is in Canadian Dollars + 5% Tax)
All tours include:
- Guide, ATV & fuel, safety equipment, safety orientation, equipment orientation and last but not least, the adventure of a lifetime with some of the ultimate scenic viewpoints on Vancouver Island.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING?
It is strongly suggested for all of our guests to dress according to the season and conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you should always bring an extra layer ie: jacket or raingear.
We suggest if you're bringing a camera or any other devices that you store them in a protected case. West Coast Edge will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to guests personal equipment / devices while on any tour.
For any other details please view our Company Policies, Code of Conduct Policies and Booking / Cancellation Policies.
Please Note: Single participants rentals subject to minimum charge. All equipment rentals are subject to a Damage Deposit, a fuel surcharge applies to tours in Tofino and Ucluelet, for more info refer to our Company Policies.
Custom Trips available please call for details!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY.