OVERNIGHT AND MULTIPLE DAY TRIPS NOW AVAILABLE!!
HALF DAY TOURS (3-4 HOURS)
- $598.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min.2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 40.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the half day trip West Coast Edge provides water, as well as fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
FULL DAY TOURS (6-7 HOURS)
- $898.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min. 2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 75.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the full day trip West Coast Edge provides water and lunch (craft your own deli made sandwich), fruit, fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
HENDERSON LAKE REMOTE WILDERNESS ACCOMMODATIONS
ALL INCLUSIVE OVERNIGHT TOURS (28 HOURS)
Pricing for up to 4 guests includes 1 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 2 Guests = $1064 CAD per person
- 3 Guests = $779 CAD per person
- 4 Guests = $637 CAD per person
* Add second Polaris RZR = $598 CAD
Pricing for 5 - 8 guests includes 2 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 5 Guests = $673 per person
- 6 Guests = $596 per person
- 7 Guests = $541 per person
- 8 Guests = $500 per person
On the Overnight trip West Coast Edge provides accommodations, lunch, dinner and breakfast. (menu options provided upon booking)
(* All pricing is in Canadian Dollars + 5% Tax)
Welcome to Henderson Lake, the home of the Thunderbird Nest. Here you can experience a strong sense of First Nations Cultural significance mixed with the adventure of travelling the backcountry by ATV. Upon arrival at the head of the lake you can settle into your private room and kickback on the deck or on the beach. You can also choose from many activities including freshwater kayaking, canoeing, fishing as well as wildlife and nature viewing and bonfires on the beach! Take a short walk through old growth forest to see the incredible size of the most accessible largest tree in Canada.
This package is all inclusive. Transportation to and from, local cuisine and all the modern comforts and conveniences of home including comfortable beds, hot water and wood heat in a remote setting.
All tours include:
- Guide, fuel, safety equipment, safety orientation, equipment orientation and last but not least, the adventure of a lifetime with the ultimate scenic viewpoints on Vancouver Island.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING?
It is strongly suggested for all of our guests to dress according to the season and conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you should always bring an extra layer ie: jacket or raingear.
We suggest if you're bringing a camera or any other devices that you store them in a protected case. West Coast Edge will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to guests personal equipment / devices while on any tour.
For any other details please view our Company Policies, Code of Conduct Policies and Booking / Cancellation Policies.
Please Note: Single participants rentals subject to minimum charge. All equipment rentals are subject to a Damage Deposit, a fuel surcharge applies to tours in Tofino and Ucluelet, for more info refer to our Company Policies.
Custom Trips available please call for details!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY.