OVERNIGHT AND MULTIPLE DAY TRIPS NOW AVAILABLE!!
HALF DAY TOURS (3-4 HOURS)
- $598.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min.2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 40.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the half day trip West Coast Edge provides water, as well as fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
FULL DAY TOURS (6-7 HOURS)
- $898.00 - per Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV (min. 2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 75.00 - per additional passenger (max.2)
On the full day trip West Coast Edge provides water and lunch (craft your own deli made sandwich), fruit, fresh baked snacks and tasty treats from a local delicatessen.
HENDERSON LAKE REMOTE WILDERNESS ACCOMMODATIONS
ALL INCLUSIVE OVERNIGHT TOURS (28 HOURS)
Pricing for up to 4 guests includes 1 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 2 Guests = $1064 CAD per person
- 3 Guests = $779 CAD per person
- 4 Guests = $637 CAD per person
* Add second Polaris RZR = $598 CAD
Pricing for 5 - 8 guests includes 2 Polaris RZR 4 Seat ATV
- 5 Guests = $673 per person
- 6 Guests = $596 per person
- 7 Guests = $541 per person
- 8 Guests = $500 per person
On the Overnight trip West Coast Edge provides accommodations, lunch, dinner and breakfast. (menu options provided upon booking) Please inquire for multiple nights discount!
REMOTE ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY
( MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY)
- 2 Guests = $675 per person
- 3 Guests = $504 per person
- 4 Guests = $418 per person
- 5 Guests = $364 per person
- 6 Guests = $330 per person
- 7 Guests = $306 per person
- 8 Guests = $288 per person
Remote accommodations only is based on double occupancy per room and includes all amenities ie: (kitchen, cookware, dinnerware, bbq, kayaks, canoe, washer, dryer, generator power etc..) Must provide own transportation to and from location and own food.
(* All pricing is in Canadian Dollars + 5% Tax)
All tours include:
- Guide, ATV & fuel, safety equipment, safety orientation, equipment orientation and last but not least, the adventure of a lifetime with some of the ultimate scenic viewpoints on Vancouver Island.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING?
It is strongly suggested for all of our guests to dress according to the season and conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you should always bring an extra layer ie: jacket or raingear.
We suggest if you're bringing a camera or any other devices that you store them in a protected case. West Coast Edge will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to guests personal equipment / devices while on any tour.
For any other details please view our Company Policies, Code of Conduct Policies and Booking / Cancellation Policies.
Please Note: Single participants rentals subject to minimum charge. All equipment rentals are subject to a Damage Deposit, a fuel surcharge applies to tours in Tofino and Ucluelet, for more info refer to our Company Policies.
Custom Trips available please call for details!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY.