HALF DAY TOURS (3-4 HOURS)
- $498.00 CAD + tax, Polaris RZR 4 seater (min.2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 35.00 CAD + tax, per additional passenger (max.2)
FULL DAY TOURS (6-7 HOURS)
- $698.00 CAD + tax, Polaris RZR 4 seater (min. 2 participants, 1 driver & 1 passenger)
- $ 60.00 CAD + tax per additional passenger (max.2)
OVERNIGHT TRIPS NOW AVAILABLE!!
HENDERSON LAKE REMOTE WILDERNESS ACCOMMODATIONS
- Welcome to Henderson Lake, the home of the Thunderbird Nest. Here you can experience a strong sense of First Nations Cultural significance mixed with the adventure of travelling the backcountry by ATV or side by side. Upon arrival at the head of the lake you can settle into your private room and kickback on the deck or on the beach. You can also choose from many activities including freshwater kayaking, canoeing, fishing as well as wildlife and nature viewing and bonfires on the beach! Take a short walk through old growth forest to see the incredible size of the most accessible largest tree in Canada.
- This package is all inclusive. Transportation to and from, local cuisine and all the modern comforts and conveniences of home including comfortable beds, hot water and wood heat in a remote setting. Please inquire for availability and more information.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR?
- Your guide, fuel, safety equipment, safety orientation, equipment orientation, transportation, and last but not least; The Adventure of a Lifetime with the Ultimate Scenic Viewpoints on Vancouver Island.
- On the half day trip West Coast Edge provides Bottled Water, as well as fresh baked snacks from a local bakery and tasty treats from a local deli.
- On the full day trip West Coast Edge provides lunch, (craft your own deli made sandwich)
- On the Overnight trip West Coast Edge will provide accommodations, lunch, dinner and breakfast.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING?
It is strongly suggested for all of our guests that are riding ATV's to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt as well as a sturdy pair of hiking boots as a minimum. If you are riding in a side x side you can dress according to the season. As a general rule of thumb, you should always wear an extra layer or at least bring an extra jacket.
We suggest if you're bringing a camera or any other devices that you store them in a protected case. West Coast Edge will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to guests personal equipment / devices while on any tour.
For any other details please view our Company Policies, Code of Conduct Policies and Booking / Cancellation Policies.
Please Note: Single participants rentals subject to minimum charge. All equipment rentals are subject to a Damage Deposit, a fuel surcharge applies to tours in Tofino and Ucluelet, for more info refer to our Company Policies.
Custom Trips available please call for details!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY.
Prices subject to change without notice.